Recoil 19 Jul 2012 9:51am
Milkshark over at the Shoryuken forums has started a project to create a brand new type of arcade button, with quietness and quick reactions in mind he has created an indiegogo project and hopes to raise $8000 in funding to make his dream a reality. So if you're into arcade setups and are interested in supporting new development this is a great place to start!.
Recoil 9 Feb 2010 3:40am
UberNES 2010 (02/03/2010) is released. UberNES is a free NES emulator for Windows written by M \ K Productions. UberNES aims to provide fast, accurate NES emulation using a novel design that contains many features never seen before in videogame emulators.
Recoil 17 Nov 2009 7:40am
Bored on the train? Want to try something a little different check out this synth/sequencer for the NDS, you'll need a handy flash cart to try it out but it's probably worth a look, changelog below, download at the original site at the bottom down there..
- Copy, paste (and clear) for every editor type.
Recoil 16 Nov 2009 1:06pm
v1 of this excellent emualtor has finally been released, it's available for more platforms then you can shake a stick at including Jailbroken iPhones and WinCE devices. Grab your Monkey Island gamepacks and have at it , downloads at the homepage.
- Fixed crash after OmniTV video is played in The Feeble Files
- Fixed crashes when exploring Jack the Ripper scene in the PC version of
- Fixed palette glitches in the AtariST version of Elvira 2
Recoil 16 Nov 2009 8:06am
This is very cool a browser bases NES emulator, cross platform of course.
New version! The 1.3
Submitted by FaCuZ on Wed, 11/11/2009 - 22:54.
Recien subi to the server, so we have to update them automatically. In reality, the list had few months ago, but I was always postponing its publication for several reasons, some for lack of time a little for vagrancy. Take this opportunity to thank-Zone Casinos.es for their financial support, which is going to help me pay for another 2 years of hosting the games.
Recoil 16 Nov 2009 1:56am
MAME Plus! v0.135 r4467 has been released. Check out the really small changelog below, downloads at the source.
extended adjustable range of refresh rate
Recoil 15 Nov 2009 9:42am
I don't usually do SVN updates but it seems there isn't much else for Dolphin and it's such an impressive emulator it's worth posting up here. Dolphin is a Wii and GC emulator for windows that's capable of playing commercial games.
Consolidated duplicate code into new function EmulateAnalogStick(...), and make diagonal scaling value consistent.
Remove info window from Dolphin since most people do not use it or didn't even know it exists.
Plus many people think its useless
Recoil 14 Nov 2009 1:09pm
Great emulator this, FBA is an Arcade emulator for Windows .
- Updated core to FB Alpha v0.2.97.07.
- Added Lua scripting.
- Added RAM Search of FBA Shuffle (which unfortunately just crashes in most games).
- Added the old RAM Watch of PCSX-RR.
- Added many new hotkeys and better handling of them.
- Some minor fixes and changes here and there.
Recoil 14 Nov 2009 2:37am
No idea what this emulator does really check the changelog and homepage for a bit more info.
PSPKVM v0.5.5 Test 3 Changelog]
- MP3 support adds seeking support, time display, wider compatibility with varied stream formats, support for ID3 V2 tags.
- Made forms (includes AMS), lists (includes wifi selector) and menus 'loop' top to bottom/bottom to top when scrolling past the end; much of this is merged MR4 code.
Recoil 14 Nov 2009 2:29am
AmpShell is a DOSBox front-end for Windows and GNU/Linux Written in C# so requires mono for Linux support
- Ability to set an user icon for all games (can be reseted to the default one)
- New view modes for all categories (Large icon, Small icon, Tile, List, Details)
-Added icons on controls everywhere (sexy!), changed a few other icons.
- Added a whole lot more of preferences :
-Default directory to open when looking for games
-Default directory to open when looking for CD images
-Categories can be rearranged, and even sorted by name